Federal Service (Military) and Overseas Citizens Voting

If you are in Federal Service or you are an Overseas Citizen of the U.S. and claim an address within St. Charles County, Missouri, you may request an absentee ballot by contacting the St. Charles County Election Authority or by downloading, completing and returning the Federal Post Card Application Form. Military personnel may also contact their commanding officer for absentee ballot information.

Please also visit the Secretary of State of Missouri's website, http://www.sos.mo.gov/elections/goVoteMissouri/registeroverseas.aspx. to learn more about military and overseas voting.

Our address is:   St. Charles County Election Authority
                           397 Turner Blvd.
                           St. Peters, MO   63376
                           Phone: 636.949.7550 or 1.800.822.4012
                           FAX:  636.949.7552